Friday, July 15, 2011

Aw Hey Thur!

Yeah so I haven't posted in a little bit because I've been caught up in a storm of placement tests and all sorts of other malarky, but now I'm back! Not that anyone is reading this anyway. Ah well.


So here's the dealio. If you haven't heard, Earth has a buddy planet called Planet X, otherwise known as Nibiru (pretty, I may have to name my first-born daughter that), with which we are on a collision course. We know this because Madame Nancy Lieder (go to her website here) says that she has an alien implant in her brain, which lets her communicate with aliens in the Zeta Reticuli star system. These friendly folks let her know that Nibiru was going to take us out in 2003.

As I'm sure you know, that didn't happen. Even a little bit. So she was like "OOPS! Did I say 2003? I meant 2012." And now we're all doomed.

Except we're not because it's not true, because Nibiru doesn't exist. Astronomers have looked, and it's not there. Basically, if there was a planet hurtling straight for us, we'd know. If you would like a more comprehensive explanation of the "theory" and why it's not true, go to where I first got the story, at the NASA Lunar Science Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment